Dr. Templeman is a native of southern Minnesota and attended Marquette University in Milwaukee, WI, receiving his Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences. He then moved to Boston, MA for his optometric training at the New England College of Optometry. After receiving his Doctorate of Optometry, he completed his residency in Primary Care and Ocular Disease at Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital just outside Boston.
Dr. Templeman welcomes patients of all ages and provides the following procedures and services:
- Fitting eyeglasses and contact lenses, including patients who are difficult to fit
- Specialty contact lens fittings including bifocal and scleral contact lenses
- Medical eye exams, complete ocular heath assessments
- Management and co-management of ocular conditions including cataracts, glaucoma, diabetes, macular degeneration, dry eye disease, among others
- Evaluations for LASIK/PRK refractive surgeries and their co-management
Dr. Templeman will work primarily at our downtown office in the Medical Arts Building (612-338-4861) and will see patients at some other locations as well.
Dr. Templeman is proud to be one of the first practitioners in the Twin Cities and Minnesota to offer the MiSight therapy lenses for controlling myopia. These lenses are the first approved by the FDA to slow down myopia progression in children. Click here to learn more.